27481: Re: 27467: a reply from Math Jay (fwd)

From: Jepiem@aol.com

Dear Mr Ogou
All I and others on this list who are somewhat concerned about Haiti's  image
and the preservation of its real cultural heritage are asking is that such
serious charge as that of cannibalism be supported by proof and not just
hearsay  like it used to be in previous times. After all this is now the 21rst
century.  And of course, the tendency to link all that with vodou is automatic.
Now
 bringing in the issue of Zombies and Auzenfes (whatever the correct spelling
of  this bokor's name- and I assume you know what a bokor is) is totally
irrelevant.  I have never heard that they ate the meat of those zombies unless
you
are  willing to bring us more conflicting news about that. So we are still
awaiting  the proofs of your first kidnapping for meat story
Math Jay