27499: Ayiti Libere: Vote Gerald Oriol Jr for Deputy of the 2d District of P-au-P (fwd)

From: Ayiti Libere <ayitilibere@yahoo.com>

Source: Announcement
From: Ayiti Libere

Friends of Ti Gerald Committee
Website: http://www.tigerald.com
Campaign Pictures: http://tigerald.shutterfly.com
Email: info@tigerald.com
Phone: (509) 213-4492

Through his implications in Sweet Water, LA CRUCHE or
in Tecina, Ti Gerald has always proved that he had an
innate sense of organization. His business flair and
his anchored convictions of social implication have
always enabled him to bring private, intelligent and
mutually beneficial solutions to the needs of his
community.
Not having ever supported a political personality
publicly before, I am proud to bring, without reserve,
my vote to the candidature of Ti Gerald Oriol for the
post of deputy of the 2nd district of Port-au-Prince.
Daniel-Gerard Rouzier, President, SunAuto S.A.

Supporting the decision of Ti Gerald to present
himself as a parliamentary candidate is too easy of a
choice.
This exceptional man possesses a sound vision of a
tomorrow of general participation of all the citizens
of our country for their collective progress.
Man of much courage and large humanity, Ti Gerald has
a great capacity of work and will strive for the
advancement of all the citizens of the country without
exclusion.
We need men of Ti Gerald?s caliber in our Parliament.
Robert Laforest, Cabinest Laforest
Member of the Committee To elect Ti Gerald

The 2nd district of Port-au-Prince is an area which
represents, in a certain way, a microcosm of our dear
Haiti. From a cultural point of view, this part of the
department of the West saw the birth or blossoming of
some of our great painters, sculptors, men of theatre
and musicians. This corner of the country which
suffers from innumerable problems needs urgently a
leadership and a dynamic, intelligent and devoted
representation. Gerald Oriol Jr. has all these
qualities and will invest them to the service of his
district to revive there the atmosphere which saw and
which certainly will see the blossoming of many
talents. I am very happy to support entirely the
candidature of Ti Gerald Oriol for the post of deputy
of the 2nd district of Port-au-Prince.
Fabrice Rouzier, musician (Mizik-Mizik, Haiti
Twoubadou, Jahnesta)

How can I not support the candidature of a young
person marked by the seal of Courage, Conviction,
Enthusiasm and Devotion?
I thus support without reserve the candidature of
Gerald Oriol Jr. as Deputy of the 2nd district of
Port-au-Prince.
Odette Roy Frombrun, Writer

Doctor in Pediatrics, I have always admired the force
of character of Gerald Oriol Jr. Ti Gerald, as we call
him, is a force of nature, a dynamic type. Deciding to
face life, he obtains a bachelor in management. Hard
worker, he manages a drinking water company. Untiring,
he multiplies the actions for the integration of
people with special needs in our society. Convinced
democrat, he takes part in the manifestations and
becomes a hero for all. He thus succeeded to
insufflate in many among us courage for the fight and
the hope of better tomorrows. His determination, in
spite of his handicap, to serve his country should be
an example not only for the other people with special
needs but also for all the youth of our country. It is
thus without hesitation and with pleasure that I
support his candidature for the post of deputy of the
2nd district of Port-au-Prince.
Carl-Henry Saint-Amand, Doctor of Medicine

I undersigned Joseph PAILLANT identified by the number
[... ] gives my full support to Mr. Gerald ORIOL Jr.
who proposes to stand as a parliamentary candidate for
the second district of Port-au-Prince in the next
elections of the year 2005. Mr. Gerald ORIOL Jr. said
TI GERALD that I met as a founding member of the
Centre de Résolution Pacifique de Conflits is a model
collaborator, devoted and considerate, animated by the
desire to serve others. He has always shown his
attachment to moral values and especially his great
sensitivity to the cause of the underprivileged.
At this time where the country needs leaders with a
broad and clear vision of the problems of Haiti, Mr.
ORIOL by his optimism will be able to contribute an
appreciable share to the new assembly called to define
the standards tending to the progress and the
integration of all.
Joseph Paillant, CPA, President, Ordre des Comptables
Professionels Agréés d?Haïti
External Accountant for the Committee To elect Ti
Gerald

Having witnessed part of the life of the candidate,
one can name me a fan of Ti Gerald. 1) For the
extremely courageous way he manages his handicap. 2)
Instead of being like almost all the young people of
his milieu and his age, he is deeply attached to his
homeland Haiti. 3) He could have chosen to flee it. He
makes the opposite. He remains on the ground to fight.
He is not afraid to do it bareheaded. For all these
reasons and many others, I support firmly and strongly
the candidature of Ti Gerald for the 2nd district of
Port-au-Prince.
Gisele Lebon, writer

It is a great honor for me to support Gerald Oriol Jr.
as Deputy of the 2nd district of Port-au-Prince. Ti
Gerald never ceases to impress me. From our first
meeting, I noticed his intelligence through our varied
discussions. Whatever the subject, Ti Gerald is
capable of major analyses and he always presents
interesting ideas. This brilliance was proven during
his school years, during which he was among the top
students of his class at all levels until his
graduation at the University of Florida. He is showing
even more competence in the professional world, where
his talent as a businessman is reflected through his
implications in EDET SA and his various companies,
InnerDesign, LA CRUCHE. In spite of his many
achievements, Ti Gerald remains a humble man,
introspective and full of compassion. His force and
his courage have been revealed many times, having
faced many obstacles, human and divine, that he treats
like minor drawbacks, simple holes on the path to
success. There remains only one field to be conquered
by this champion and leader and I am very confident
that Ti Gerald will be a model deputy without
reproach.
Marc Bayard, President, "Young Haitian-American
Professional Association" (YHAPA)
Assistant Vice-president, Wachovia Bank