27513: Du Tuyau (Why Aristide fell)?? Dunno

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

I dunno the answer to that question directly. I can speculate some things:

1. Aristide was a grenn plen (tough guy);
2. The republicans of IRI are also grenn plen (tougher guy).

So, how come one grennplen lost to another one? Easy!!
1. Titid has more air in his ballon than the republicans; Titid had no money
but
was saying things hard for republicans to hear; Republicans have little air in
their baloon, and lots of doe / dola.
So ... Haitian politicians are racketeurs. They realized they could make very
much lots of little money by not negotiate. In fact, by the end, this whole
negotiation thing read like a simple way for many peoples and groups to get
their little moneys. The EU gave G-184 almost 1, million little dola in euro
money. G-184 said they could help then, overthrow.

So guys, everybody as usual, see the American connection but nobody see also
the
European/French-specifically connection.

Now, why Titid fell? Dunno but some lingering issues:
-Titid never understood that they only gave to people who have and no if you no
have. He keep asking the French for 21 billion dola, 48 cents for the .... so

Titid no understood that they don't give to those who don't have. That's
capitalistic market. That why is why when the poor want little money sometimes
and have no recourse, they go to bank with guns. But while they're stealing
bank, their picture is in the store with nice camera taking shots at them. So
later, they always get arrested. So when Titid asked the French for some money,
they called Ti Bouch to remove Gwo Bouch, as the vulgar right-wingers Haitians
used to say. hehehe

Did the French and the Americans overthrow Titid by the end? It depends on your
perceptiveness of things. Let me explanation

If you know I am alcoholic and I love Rum Barbancourt, and you know it's no
good
for me, so don't give me rum Barbancourt for gift of niceties. That's all. For
if I am drunk, we both are responsibility for my drunkeness. That's simply all
the fact of things.

The Amero/Euro connection to Titid overthrow was in that form. They know the
Haitian politicians are a bunch of sendenden, sanzave, vakabon, san figi, and
only luv money. So they give them little money more than they give Titid, and
Titid rele anmwe got little mad, and so the money exchanged hands to people
like Guy Philippe and Chamblain, and they did the final little push.

Now the funny thing was, after Titid gone, I was happy for Titid because he was
going to see anyway how stupido, even more stupido than he .. the former
opposition is/was. They're so smart, they might actually lose on first round by
knockout to Preval next day tomorrow. hehehe.

Miss Taiwan had a bad dream on Sunday because it was still for her, time to
enjoyment Chinese New Year... But she forgot in her analysis that Haitian pa
gen je chire (no have nicely trapezoid-shaped eyes) hehehe.

Miss Ambassador Taiwan should go back to sleep to have dream more and no
nightmare. hehehe