27527: Marassa (commenterr one moun won vote) (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa deep meditating/washing with green green soaps from Jamaique..so many tensions today we think think thinking of outcomings of votings...will have to be flying to Mars to have run offs?

Marassa voting today for colors Brazil. (marassa of course!!!) We no yet knowing if Marasta's voting will be counting.

Secrets of elections in Haiti is for to be understanding CEP. Is CEP who is for counting and reporting no? Wi.

Is the fixers confident in their fixings? will we be seeing another Manus when powerfuls is no so pleased with resultats? did peoples have their faces buyed off? (ashte figi)

We reflecting backwards on 2000. Maybe this time fixings will stay fixed. maybe is enough this time, hayti cherie.

drugs and kidnapping accusings against wrong winners? IRI's ap sezi? (they be surprised?!!)
peace? si dieu vle.

tout se vanite
Marassas

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/