27541: Morse (comment) Elections; Ignorant press statements (

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

The press believes that if they say something enough it will become true.
For instance:

1) Preval was part of Fanmi Lavalas

2) The armed rebellion that ousted Aristide

These are two of the juiciest remarks I read today. I guess when you show  up
a day or two before an election, ignorance and lack of perspective is to be
expected. Unfortunately the readers don't know this.

The press also seems to think that Haiti is divided into two; City Soleil
(with its suburb of Belair) and Petionville. I guess that would make it more
convenient if it were so.

I'm waiting for reports on how money is spent in Haiti and who gets to keep
it.