27551: Philippe (reply) Re: 27536: Severe(pub) Any voters among corbettlanders? (fwd)

From: "Philippe [utf-8] ClÃriÃ" <philippe@gcal.net>

My wife and I went down to the Thomassin 25 voting center at about
0630 early on Tuesday, but we didn't stay. Too many people and not
one of the 30 BIV was open. We went back around noon. It was
better, but it still took 2 hours. Mostly it was very poorly
organized. Nothing unusual in Haiti I guess. People were mostly
cheerful and very patient.

If things were more or less like this around the country, then this
is the best election we've had since 1986. Considerably better than
1990. There shouldn't be any doubt about anything coming out of
these elections. I hope we'll be able to make sense of the results
whatever they are.