27552: Du Tuyau: Post elections; analyses beginning

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

won't be long. very short. (or so I wish)

First of all, in all the firsts, let us say thank you to mister Corbett for
the wonderfully electoral news we got yesterday and already beginning today
from his list about Haiti. That was a good good good job. The sick person I
am, I went into the kitchen yesterday, warning everyone that I was not going
to working; I wanted to follow my sisters and brothers people voting in Haiti.
Nervous I was, also almost crying I was. Happily crying (imagine ugly Du Tuyau
crying; oogly sight).

okay okay okay... But by 8 p.m., I did some cooking in the kitchen; that made
it easier for me today. Not too much salad to cook, or diri ak djon-djon, even
if I stay longer than usually I would stay and my VS girlfriend crowned me as
I got to the basement apartment, as officially MOUN FOU.

Now to the serious stuff.

well we had elections. observations will come slow, trickle down as I am a
republican guy hehehe.

Okay okay okay. let me serious now. Nothing right with being democrat, or
wrong with being republican; the're all Americans and that's the beauty of it.
as for Haiti, here's my real first observation. for real this time.

We just had an "affirmative action" election in Haiti. I do not think it was a
selection. Hopefully, if the crazy boujwa wanna be [tèt cho foli gran nèg]
Haitian little ears (ti zórèy) play it safe, there will be no batay/fight in
the streets. Preval win, want it or not, first or second round. That was
obviously obvious but you never know. Voye Monte is our philosophical
philisophy. In other words, it's never about facts or even factoids but
feelings.

But Parliament is probably and hopefully, much more diverse this time. Good,
if they work little bit together. That why is why I call it "an affirmative
action-like" election. It was no selection. Not getting my point? Okay, think
gerrymandering in the United States little bit. Okay okay, back to Haiti.

Notice for example in all of the instances, that LESPWA of Preval, had no
candidate / kandida for the West department (Pótoprens e latriye). That should
tell us all something little bit, no? You think there are no educated LESPWA
patizan in Pótoprens and its surroundings in Petionville too?

Anyway ..... Will Haitian politicians learn this time, that politik is give
and take, deals, and most of all about ADMINISTRATION? Managerial stuff? The
big names should have learned their little lessons with their fiasco-type of
organizing the elections. We all know how chaotic Pótoprens was yesterday for
example. But the big question for me and to me is still the same: is Haitian
politician learning little bit, that politics is about management as much as
elito/populistic a la Baker, or anarcho/populistic, a la Titid?

That's the Haitian /Shakesperian question.

Ba bye for now. I am hungry and let me go back to the kitchen to cook some
more food.

Moun fou,
Du Tuyau