27565: Du Tuyau: FWD (Email received from a good friend)

From: viandemoulue@aol.com

Dear DT,
How are u? I hope fine like dandy. I know you would like to find out how I'm
feelin' today after failure. Devastated. I thought that Dany Toussaint would
have cleared a cut. Now, he may be charged with little killing of Jean Do.
Possibly. But I don't think he did. Dany is such nice man; how could he kill
anyone?

One more thing. Are you going to Haiti this year? I wait for you in Jacmel for
nice sunshine by the sea, you and me... against the world of politicians. They
all the same. No worry. Today, I am kagou / sad little bit; tomorrow, I am
happy if you come for me. Good time we have little bit very much.

My response, below:
***********
Dear princess,
How dear of you!! Thinking of me, Du Tuyau? Oh sweet and so very sweet!! I just
wuv and luv it. I dunno if I coming to Haiti. Maybe I go to Dominican Republic
and collect the electoral cards for "you know who". He lost them in a shuffle,
and that why is why maybe, there is no second round for presidential
elections.
Can you tell me about regular irregularities in elections? Did Guy Philippe win
the elections? I heard he was ahead in the polls in La Scierie. Maybe he had
little help for that from RNDDP. But help he got no enough for winning even
there.

If I come to Haiti this year, I'll have to do like Nigerian guy in England ...
You know ... dress like a woman and not go to my parents house; I make fun
little bit of too many people and I no want to die yet. I just turned 21 years
of old age. I am always afraid for going to Haiti now. Some people call me
zenglendo, and I am not even a makout .. I say Big Tchwipe. Anyway, tell all
the people now elected, I wish them great luck and chance and please, less
stealing. For that, we'll have to reinforce the power of the CSCCA court check
on every official, from prezdan to parliamentarian to state worker.

Good luck in Haiti, nice country,
DT