27575: lyall (reply) re Marmalade (fwd)

From: Jd Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

I have not seen what I call marmelade at the street market sou kafou pilboro. I've bought Confit Chadeque beside the road there. Unfortunatly I never took the road over to Marmelade from Pilboro. The country guys who repair your motorcycle tired around there know all about Preval and Marmelade tho. They think that Marmelade is close to paradise.

Pilboro is the top of the mountain on the route from Gonaives to Okap. There are some beautiful old stone buildings around that mountain top. One of them is a school apparently run by an englishman. What they say on la route at least.