27573: lyall (reply) rossier's confusion (fwd)

From: Jd Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

They would always include Preval in the condemnations of Lavalas?
What country was this in? Au contraire, Preval hasn't been mentioned in public for years. Perhaps some of the lavalassien condemned him, along with Neptune and Volaire for refusing to jump on the kidnapping bandwagon.

Until last summer, there was no talk of Preval at all, except in private. Mostly he was setting up bamboo plantations. People from whom he bought bamboo starters knew of him. The peyizan in the north knew of him, and approved. At the same time they were glad to see the hind end of Titid and his co-op schemes and chimere police who beat up people for saying 'lavi che'.

Seems like many folks who are wedded to the Aristide myth are now jumping on the Preval bandwagon and asserting that a vote for Preval is a vote for Titid. My travels in the countryside of Hayti tell me something quite different.

What do the market women at kafou Plaisance say to you?