27594: Esser: (reply) Re: 27534: Simidor (forward): Preval close-up (fwd)

From: D. Esser

 To refresh our collective memory, if mine doesn't fail, the same person
 that brings us this Preval close-up has done some other marvelous work in
 the past: Mr. Adams, the 'perpetrator?' of this article brought us the
 rotten money story from a wet basement in Tabarre. Proving what? Nothing
 - it was just a despicable piece of incoherent journalism meant to
 discredit Aristide.

 There's also "Propaganda and Destabilization in Haiti" by Anthony Fenton
 available on ZNet's Haiti Watch for those of us who don't  remember, or
 like to forget how low the mainstream press has sunk, or is sinking, when
 it comes to writing on Haiti. Anthony Fenton dissects some of Mr. Adams
 falsehoods, that run like a thin red line trough his dispatches from
 Haiti.

 Some of us don't forget, I know you, "Simidor" (as you like to be
 referred to) don't either, as your forwarding of everything, even if
 incredibly badly fabricated, to discredit Aristide or as in this case to
 set the tone for the future discrediting of Preval, as he is by no means
 the candidate favored by the bourgeoisie or foreign interests.