27606: Morse (reply) trou dwat/ elections (fwd)

_oloffsonram@aol.com_ (mailto:oloffsonram@aol.com)

Dear Sir/Madame

It wasn't me that came up with the idea of the Steele Foundation. It was  the
South African resident guy with few friends. Imagine a Haitian  President
going to Gonaives on the 200 year celebration day with the Steele  Foundation
as

security. Pretty unbelievable.

I'm glad you were in Cite Soleil for the 2000 election. Many foreigners and
journalists believe that Cite Soleil and Petionville represent Haiti. Just
like  many Haitians believe that Miami and New York ARE the United States.

I agree with you on the point that corporate media don't know how to cover
Haiti. They still refer to the <armed rebellion> that removed  Aristide.

 As for your remarks toward the Corbett list, I believe there's a lot  of
great stuff coming out over the list. It provides a great  service. Perhaps you

take offense when people attack megalomaniacs with  dictatorial tendencies.

As for my veranda, it's still beautiful and now has wireless Internet
service....