27627: Tou_dwat(reply): Morse (reply27606) trou dwat/ elections (fwd)

From: tou dwat <tou_dwat@hotmail.com>

First, sorry for my english, I didn't mean to imply anything negative
from the corbett list.

What is totally unacceptable is paying "journalist" to get unverified
information on an internet list and dish it out as news and / or
information (remember the NY time guy ?). You explained why this
phenomenon is the norm in this election while it was rare in 2000 :
WIRELESS internet on the veranda... wow, powerfull combination
-wireless-rumours...

Btw, I never got to meet with titid, so I don't have a definite opinion..
except that he's still mendela's guest (Mr. Alfred bless mendela ?)...
that all black countrie in the world still find him as the elected
president.. and that, in his time, less people had nothing to lose.

Nobody answers about violence in 2000 as stated by Kofi Annan. Mr. Dailey
? Other "journalist" that hoped along with me to visit polling stations
all over PAP? Mr Morse ? What violence in 2000 ?

On the side, HOPE at least that one of the fixer that got into jail after
being manipulated by journalist and film makers in 2003 - 2004 will
finally get out...if he's not dead.

 see ya on the palace lawn at the inauguration !