=?x-unknown?q?27623=3A__Sontaine_on_Rossier=B4s_Preval_commen?==?x-unknown?q?ts_=28fwd=29?=

From: Georges Sontaine <georgessontaine@hotmail.com>

Rossier writes

the masses have nothing against the lavalas legacy since they are electing
marassa again.<<<

Rossier,

You didn't follow very much about what happened between Aristide and Preval from 1996-2001, did you? Your comments show an amazing ignorance of the struggles between Prevalīs government and the Fanmi Lavalas party during this period and, especially, Prevalīs natural constituency among the peasantry in the years after. Do you truly believe Haitian history began on February 29, 2004?

Given your glaring lack of context and background, I ask you again to please answer my question of January 10th: ``Mr. Rossier, could you explain to us the length of time you have spent in Haiti? From your film, it would seem that much of your information on the country comes from paid lobbyists for the Aristide government in the United States.``

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/