27653: Sylvain (reply) RE: 27630: Du Tuyau: advice to the HDP magouyeurs and fellows (fwd)

From: patrick sylvain <sylvaipa@hotmail.com>

Well said Du Tuyeau,

The lumpen elite and the lumpen political class better think twelve
times before pulling a fast one. It is a shame that a person like
Manigat, although psychologically desperate to be president, is really
"prostituting" himself to go for a second round along with the inept
Baker.

Letting Aristide go, was a necessary evil; however, stealing the election
from Préval would be an outright call for war on the majority of voters
who suffered to get their ballots counted.

It would be awful to face a civil war and of course, that would lead to a
total occupation of Haiti.

202 YEARS OF SHAME IS ENOUGH!

Patrick.