27690: Math Jay (reply) Re: 27661: alexis: Math Jay( reply). (fwd)

From: Jepiem@aol.com

I read the referred article and I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing the
ovresight. However cana't he argue and possibly successfully ( I assume you are

 an attorney) that having been robbed twice of his mandate he never really
had  two terms? That could give rise to some rather interesting constitutional

debate. Let's hope any new regime can put the country in such a path that it
won't have to come to that or that even if does happen that wouldn't be a
threat. The whole country will have to work towards that goal including the
11th

department.
Math Jay