27739: Craig (reply) re: 27696: lyall (comment) Aristides missing seven years of pouvwa (fwd)

From:  Dan Craig

As I recall, this idea was floated before his return in 1994; and President Aristide thought it was more important to hold elections as planned than add his time in exile to extend his term.

From: Jd Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

So isn't he entitled to come back to pouvwa for another 6 years even tho he may not stand for election again? I look forward to seeing this argument put forward forcefully.