27751: Tortora: (reply) Re: 27737: Binard reply Re: 27582: Bell: Preval for President (fwd)

From Patrick  Tortora vtortora@capecod.net

It is nice to hear the remarks of Marc Binard relative to Pere Hendrickx.
Our parish helped Pere Hendrickx through the Haiti Parish Twinning Program
(now the Parish Twinning Program of the Americas) from 1987 until he left
Marmelade in the early 90's to become Director of Education for the Doicese
of Gonaives. We knew him to be a very dedicated priest who had a wonderful
relationship with his parishoners, and we were proud to have in some small
way contributed to his work amongst "his people". I am sure he did
contribute substantially to Marmelade's progress.