27770: tou_dwat (comments) nickname the Montana area "Saigon" (fwd)

From: tou dwat <tou_dwat@hotmail.com>

Again, the CEP pointed out (before the election) that single item in a
news realease... "the white vote will count", adding that it was a way
for people disaproving this election to be taken into account.

Basically, I guess they wanted to provide a way to express disaproval
other that shooting the poll station.

And may I take you a few post back, when I was asking where the party
would be... Nobody thaught, saw it coming... it had to happen INSIDE the
walls the hotel so you can notice !

The "peacefull" attitude of the crowd surprised alot of people this past
day...well it surprised me several years ago. That's why I had so much
trouble dealing with people who would not hang out (anymore) outiside the
wall and gave\validated the guilty verdit on ti-peup la.

Lesson : if you put a wall, plan to get it higher, thicker, buy guns,
then bigger guns... ain't no other escape.

Finally imagin if preval said no. : do your 2nd round circus fithout
me... and that the blank vote would get in...

Oh, yes, Could a canadian journalist get a hold of a canadian civil
servant in PAP, remind him that canada paid the people who are "counting
the votes" and ask for his impression (and told tell me you can't cause
he left by the roof top \ helicopter)

Why not nickname the Montana area "Saigon" !!!!!!!