27794: Fwd: Sajous Reply to 27735: De Verteuil (reply) Re: 2773... Haiti Elections (fwd)

Pierre-Andre Sajous
_sajousp@aol.com_ (mailto:sajousp@aol.com)
opinion

Patrick,

In addition to my earlier post to you, I agree that they don't tell you how
many votes are left uncounted but with the percentage of "proces verbaux"
counted and the number of votes counted one can estimate number of votes
left.Saturday when I looked at the report, I estimated Préval should win by
54%,Sunday when I looked at the report I estimated that he should win by
51%.As  I
showed with my calculation of yesterday morning he should have won by 50.45%,
you tell me that on the noon reports,he doesn't have the votes.Where did  the
votes go? That is called manipulation.You could see from yesterday morning  to
noon where 120,000 votes were counted how small the margin of increase  was.
The trends by department was clear Saturday,the margin of error was  about 1
point.
In addition,I should state for the record I am not a Préval supporter,I
hapenned to have looked at the data from an objective stand  point.Furthermore
it
could be that the manipulation exposed is not  intentional,it is only due to
the Gigo theory i.e. garbage in garbage  out.