27800: "Ti FREM - TI SEM "Haitian Mentoring Program- National Haitian Students Conference (fwd)

From: Haitian Professionals <trihatprof@yahoo.com>

The New York Haitian Student Association and the National Haitian Student
Alliance Inc.

  Invites you to attend the Youth and Professional Networking Event
             for the 9th Annual National Haitian Student Conference

       Date:   Friday, March 10th, 2006              Time:  6:00pm-10:00pm
                          Place:  New York University-Kimmel Center
                          60 Washington Square
                                                  NY, NY 10012
              Tel.:    (973) 374-4931
              Price:  Free for Professionals
              Website: www.nhsai.org

  Professionals are invited to make a difference in the lives of over 600
Haitian college students from all over the country by attending the Youth and
Professional networking event. The gathering will serve as the opening event
for the Ti Frem Ti Sem mentoring program and will allow for extensive
networking among Haitian college students and professionals.  Make a difference
in the life of Haitian college students by attending this event and/or by
signing up to be a mentor to the future leaders of the Haitian community.

              Please RSVP to Daniel Simon via email at
island_professionals@yahoo.com, via phone at (973) 374-4931, or via mail to 60
Washington Square South, Room 704f, and NY, NY 10012

  Name/Title:
  Address:

  Email:
  Please circle one of the options below:

  Yes, I will attend and I want information on becoming a mentor
  No, I won?t attend but I want information on becoming a mentor

  Please RSVP by Friday, March 3rd,  2006

 Yahoo! Mail
----- End forwarded message -----