27819: Poincy: (reply) RE: 27676: Vedrine (comments): Manipulation of the elections results (fwd)

From: Jean Poincy <caineve@yahoo.fr>

Emotions, Emotions, Emotions are still running high on this tired miserable
land! I've been saying, I don't how long, that the people is not ready for this
democracy that we are all looking for. No matter how perfect/transparent the
process were and no matter who were heading the race, what we have today would
still be. As long as we are taking this road, we will always have this.
Ayitians should sit and think of another way to govern this country. In that
structure, the full participation of the people should not be part of the rule.
Bring them into action will always create this mess. The people must only be
taken care of, because the good judgement is not there.

  Ayiti has lived, lives and will live
  Mozeb