27869: Bazile (reply) Re: 27864: lyall (ask) that 10th department? 30 senators now (fwd)

From: Dr. Emilio Bazile <ebazile@rogers.com>

Yes,
Nippes has been the 10th dept for over 5 years and not few days ago and by the way, I come from Nippes which includes L'Azile, Miragoane, Anse a Veau, Baraderes, Petit Trou de Nippes, Petite Riviere de Nippes, Fond des Negres. I was one of the people fighting to correct and injustice done to L'AZILE since the times of Jean Claude Duvalier.L'azile was removed from SUD department[Cayes] to Grand Anse[Jeremie]. To go from L'Azile to Jeremie the capital of the dept you have to go through the Cayes and spent another 6h. There are more than 100.000 eligible voters there may.

mounlazile