27901: Lisa,Needing advice on literature for Haitian child (fwd)

Lisa
bohner@iol.ie

Hello List!

I am going to sponsor a child
in Paulette Haiti(pay school fees)...she is in 2nd grade(will be in 3rd this
Sept.).  I am sponsoring her through a
church in the USA who has a sister church in Terrior Rouge Haiti.  I would
like to
send her short stories,poems,fun pages and educational pages written in
Haitian
Creole...does anyone know where can i find a website that i can print these
kinds of pages in Haitian Creole?
I would like to put a page in everytime i send her a letter.  I don´t speak
Creole so my search is limited.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards from Europe,
Lisa