27971: anonymous (asks): Re: 27951: Morse (comment) Politics Manigat style

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Richard's note left me speechless!

Richard says:
"It was the Namphy family that I went to in order to
broker the deal for his [Manigat's] presidency"

First of all, let me thank you for your openness and candor.
However, something bothers me about your statement.

As far as I know, you are still an American citizen, no?
How did you acquire so much power in Haiti? - including
the power to negotiate over the presidency?