27977: Simidor (reply) Re: 27963: Benson Request for Information - Mesmer and the Haitian Revolution (fwd)

From: daniel simidor <danielsimidor@yahoo.com>

From LeGrace Benson

I have recently read in two different places that
Mesmer, with whom animal
magnetism and hypnosis are associated, claimed that
he was responsible of
the success of the Haitian revolution.

I, too, heard from a Rosicrucian trance-medium and
spiritualist friend of mine that Mesmer?s claim was
just a spoof from those who claim Haiti was jinxed by
Boukman?s pact with Satan! I honestly don?t know who
to believe, except if you do the math you begin to
learn to respect poetry, man.