27975: RE: 27951: Morse (comment) Politics Manigat style (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

We hope that Haiti's "traditional politicians" and the unfamous "traditional elite with economic power" see it that way since there's no longer an amy they can count on to put in poer the candidate of their choice, one who would not care about the people and their need.

e.w.vedrine

The Democratic system is not part of the traditional Haitian power culture, but we're slowly >getting there. Things are improving. Politicians now know where they stand with the Haitian >people after this election.
Morse