27988: Morse (comment) International Press Provocateur

_oloffsonram@aol.com_ (mailto:oloffsonram@aol.com)

I find all this international press coverage of former president Aristide a
bit strange. Is he paying AP and Reuters for all this coverage. It seems like
they're trying to paint Preval into a corner. Aristide is too afraid to come
back. If he wasn't afraid, he never would have left. First time he came  back
he came with 20,000 troops. What's he going to do this time, come on a
charter plane?? Who's going to pay Steele Security this time, Mildred? From
the

trust fund? Give me a break Mr and Mrs LaPresse Internationale. I hear the
Aruba trial is starting up again, this time in New York. Go cover that!!!  This

generation of reporters never would have broken Watergate. You're being  used
by

Aristide. Grow up.