28,000: Corbett -- Another 1000 post marker reached

Folks,

We now move to 28,000 posts since June 1999 when I moved the mailing list
to Webster University's server.

While it was extremely busy in the past couple weeks because of the election. the AVERAGE over this period was not so high just 19 posts a day average. It's been much higher several other periods.

Since the first 12,226 of those posts are on my web page in an archive,
it now means there are another 16,000 on the Webster U computers which have never been made available.

I do wish I could get the webmaster to put those up, but it just doesn't seem to be an important item for him. Alas....

Bob Corbett