28063: Labrom: 28054 re Situation when Aristide was inaugurated (fwd)

From Jacqui Labrom

I was out in the country doing a reccy trip down South when Aristide was
inaugurated in 2000. What I remembered especially was the number of things,
houses, posts, stones, rocks outside people's houses ALL PAINTED RED AND
BLUE!! I don't think the stores had ever sold so much red and blue paint as
for that day!! Everyone seemed to have pride in the flag colors and the new
President. Shame it all fell apart!!

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE SA
email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com