28087: Sullivan (asks) Information on Haiti. Mr. Philip Betrand

From: Michael Sullivan <tricos@gonuts4free.com>

Corbett notes:  Please write Michael at this own address.

I am trying to obtain information on a MR. PHILIP BETRAND, of Port au Prince
in Haiti, who was killed, with his wife, in the civil upheavals.  I believe
that Mr. Betrand owned several businesses in Haiti.

I am trying to gain any information I can on this person and his businesses,
and was wondering if you could help me, or tell me where I might be able to
obtain any information?

Thanking you in anticipation for your help,

Your sincerely,

Michael Sullivan