28101: Ferere: (announce) book

From: Nancy and Gerard Ferere <gernancy2@hotmail.com>

Hello, friends!

I would like to highly recommend to your kind attention our mutual friend
Max Manigat's latest publication Leaders of Haiti: 1804-2001, a 207
page overview of the different governments of Haiti.  One of the author's
wishes is that his "brief summary of the Haitian past help the many
members of the younger generations who want a chance to get acquainted
with the turbulent, but fascinating historyof the land of their
ancestors".

The price of the book is $18.00 plus postage. For purchase information,
feel free to contact me at Gernancy2@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Gerard Ferere