28110: Morse(comment) American Airlines bellyup (fwd)

_oloffsonram@aol.com_ (mailto:oloffsonram@aol.com)

My real concerns from American Airlines are:
1) Safety. My daughters luggage arrived without my daughter. The
implications of which I don't need to go into in this post 9/11 world
2) Service. There is a four or five day <stand-by> list for  people trying to
get here from Miami, in addition to their third daily flight  being canceled.
3) Price gauging. They stick it to you, with pleasure, every chance they
get.