28171: Benson (reply) RE: 28158: Corbett (reply) Books from Educa Vision (fwd)

From LeGrace:

Educavision is likewise high on my list.  Féquiere Vilsaint
has on several occasions been able to suggest and provide excellent
materials that I used both in Haiti and with a group of migrant harvesters
in upstate New York.  The study, laminated charts of anatomy, digestions and
the like were especially useful in the clinic for the harvesters. They are
in Kreyol and I was using them with both kids and their parents as a way for
them to talk about health and a way to learn to read Kreyol. I got some kids
books as well, which were a big hit, and a Kreyol medical terminology book
that was a godsend for me.  Like Bob, I have no ties to EducaVision except
those of our common goal of literacy in Kreyol as well as French and
English.  Here's to M. Vilsaint!!!