28177: Figaro: (reply) : 28172: Batay Ouvriye (Comment): 2 leaflets, before the second rounds of elections (fwd)

From: Figaro Joseph <figarojoseph@hotmail.com>

Can someone tell me what it is that Batay Ouvriye wants?  Please make it
simple because its usual grandiose statements do not really say anyting
as to what they want.  Make it so that the ordinary 'work' can
understand.  As a person who is sympathetic to a neo-Marxist line of
argument, I don't need a lecture on the bourgeois/proletariat classes.

I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Figaro

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and
more. It's free!