28181: Morse (comment) Le Nouvelliste, Cultural slander (fwd)

_oloffsonram@aol.com_ (mailto:oloffsonram@aol.com)

Le Nouvelliste did a front page article yesterday in which they slammed a
Champ Mars concert for peace. Considering all the cultural crap they promote,

had to sit back and wonder why they really hated the Champ Mars concert.
These are the 5 probable reasons I came up with:
1) The concert for peace was sponsored by the OAS.
2) The concert for peace was sponsored by the OAS
3) The concert for Peace was sponsored by the OAS
4) The Nouvelliste probably didn't get any promotional monies
5) The Nouvelliste probably didn't get any promotional monies

In actuality, it was a nice concert. Most of the musical tendencies were
represented; Racine, Konpa, Ragga/rap, Petionville etc.
The crowd, which packed Champ Mars, was singing along with most of the
artists, and there was absolutely no fighting.
I think a lot of the usual status quo of Haiti is upset that things are
moving along in Haiti without wholesale slaughter of the masses ala  Cedras.
If the international community hadn't been here, the Status quo never would
have permitted Preval to get elected. Now the Status quo is surrounding
Preval on his trips to Washington and New York as though it was there turn in
line
to receive.

----- End forwarded message -----