28186: Minsky : (news) Danny Glover film: Haitian Revolution (fwd)

From: Tequila Minsky <tminsky@ix.netcom.com>

Casting in place for Glover's Haiti film by Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith, LA Daily News
March 28

Don Cheadle, Mos Def and Angelea Bassett are among the A-listers Danny Glover has attached to his upcoming feature on
Haitian revolutionary Toussaint L'Ouverture.

"I've got a powerful cast," says Glover who will direct the labor of love he's been trying to get done for some 20 years. "We also have Wesley Snipes,
Roger Guenvere Smith, plus a number of other African and Haitin Actors."

[Minsky adds: the "making of" this film will be by some of our Haitian Diaspora filmmakers.]