28216: Morse (reply) Hermantin Re Morse comments Out with the Old... (fwd)

OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com:

I can't believe you're finally disagreeing with me!!!! What's Craig going to
think?!!!!

I have yet to meet a Minister of Culture or Tourism in Haiti that I liked.

I did like this year's carnival theme though. <Ochan pou Kilti Lakay>

But seriously, what do I know about Culture or Tourism? Fortunately for you,
President-elect Preval doesn't listen to me, so you can calm down.

If I have offended you or your friends, forgive me. I know a lot of people
who have writtewn books. i wouldn't necessarily have them run a country though.