28254: Schwartz (asks) bank robbery

From: Tim Schwartz <schwartz833@yahoo.com>

[Corbett asks that you please reply DIRECTLY to Tim]

  I am trying to find a reference for a bank robbery that occured in Cape
Haitian sometime from 1997-99.  Preval´s presidential security forces were
reputedly behind it and, if my information was correct, a team of US special
forces came in and removed them.  You know anything about that?  Perhaps some
suggestions where I might find information on it?

  Tim

Tim Schwartz (PhD)

----- End forwarded message -----