28269: O'Neill (Ask) Haitian Education System (fwd)

Elizabeth O'Neill louibat@yahoo.com

  I started a scholarship program through my parish to send Haitian students to
high school. So that I can improve my understanding of the context in which
these students are pursuing their education, I am currently doing research for
a paper about the history and current state of the Haitian education system. I
am looking for book and article recommendations or suggestions for where to
find more information.
  Any advice is much appreciated.

----- End forwarded message -----