28285: SLMathison: (ask) Fwd: Salaries in Haiti (fwd)

From: SLMathison@aol.com

I am working for a Haitian company that has received a concession to build  a
fixed wireless network in Haiti.  I am preparing the business plan for  this
network business.

I have searched everywhere for information on approximate salaries in  Haiti,
which I need to develop financial projections.

Can you suggest any sources for such information?  Could you provide  your
own expert estimate of the approximate monthly salaries for the following
types

of positions?  Very rough estimates would be appreciated.

General manager
Director Administration
Director Technical Services
Director Finance
Human Resources Mgr
Technical Supervisor
Engineers
Technicians
Administrative Assistants
Sales Personnel
Accounting Clerks
Billing Clerks
Accounting Supervisors

My humblest thanks for any information you can provide.

Best regards,

Stu Mathison

Email:  slmathison@aol.com

----- End forwarded message -----