28282: Travis Smith: Request for Information - - Cooperatives in Haiti? (fwd)

From: Travis Smith <travisksmith@gmail.com>

I'm trying to find reliable information on the development of community
cooperatives in Haiti. I'm especially interested in banking cooperatives and
the crisis of 2002 that led to the failure of many of these cooperative
credit unions.  I've seen a few general news reports, but I would appreciate
it if anyone could point me in the direction of more in depth analyses of
what happened.

Thanks in advance and feel free to email me directly at
travisksmith@gmail.com

----- End forwarded message -----