28295: SFclinics: (seeking) Trying to contact Dr. Michel Jean-Baptiste (fwd)

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

List members:
     My adopted Haitian son, who came to the USA about 10 years ago, as a
child who could not walk is graduating with honors from a local high school
next

month.  He has lettered in band, soccer and basketball.  We would like to
thank those who have played important parts in his success.  High on the list
is

Dr. Michel Jean-Baptiste who was then the MedicaL Director at Hopital Albert
Schweitzer in Deschapellas, Haiti.  The problem is, I have lost contact with
him

and would greatly appreciate a mailing (E or Snail) address for him if any
one has one.
Thanks.
I wish you peace with love in His name
Tommy Henderson