28296: Jacobson (ask) Intellectual Disabilities in Haiti (fwd)

From: Erik Jacobson and/or Shirley Suzuki <jacuzi@sbcglobal.net>

I recently received an invitation to submit a proposal to the Journal
of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. They are putting
together a special issue on practice in low and middle income
countries. I received this invitation because I am the author of a
monograph on Haitian attitudes about disabilities (available for free
at http://cirrie.buffalo.edu/monographs/haiti.pdf). Since the journal
is looking for the most up-to-date information and I am not in Haiti, I
am wondering if anybody would like to co-author the article with me. I
would also pass the information along to somebody who feels that they
are in a place to author the article by themselves - regardless of who
authors the article, getting the information out there is the most
important thing to me.

Thank you.

Erik Jacobson