28294: Jenriquez (seeking) attempting to Locate sons father. (fwd)

From: Diane Henriquez <dianeh@elitetechnicalsolutions.com>

Hi I am attempting to help my son Devin Guillaume to locate his dad who we
lost contact with years ago. His name is Pierre  Françoise Guillaume he was
living in the Medford MA area. My son is now 14 and would like to find his
biological father. He may not be a citizen. He is from Port Au Prince Haiti
and had all of his family members here in the MA area. What can we do to find
him? My maiden name was Diane Wrice.

Please contact me at imamomfirst@hotmail.com