28292: lyall (comment) NDI and Preval (fwd)

from jdlyall:

I do get tired of reading all the conspiracists, the IRI and NED and such. However, the National Endowment for Democracy funds the National Democratic Institute as well as the International Republican Institute.

Do I have the roots of all those acronyms right? I don't really try to memorize these things.

Interestingly, the NDI seems to have been working the Preval camp. They were issuing analysis(ees?) of the polls and voter turn out and were calling for the recognition of Preval's victory.

Is Preval the secret american candidate? Why hasn't he been denounced yet?