28299: Ngue: FQuestion re: French Caribbean & colonial medicine (fwd)

From: Julie Nack Ngue <jvandam@ucla.edu>

[Bob Corbett notes: Please reply directly to Julie Ngue]

Hello,

I was referred to this listserv by Karen Davis. Although I am not signed up here, perhaps you might still offer some help. Thanks!

Does anyone know of any references on colonial medicine (practice and/or
discourse) in the French Caribbean? There's lots on Africa, but I'm
having a hard time finding works related to the islands. Thanks for any
help you might offer.

Bien cordialement,
Julie Nack Ngue
PhD Candidate
UCLA French and Francophone Studies Dept.