28307: Wah (announce) Fwd: Seeking Help with SQL (fwd)

From: Marcel Wah <m_wah@studiowah.com>

The Haitian Art Education and Appraisal Society (HAEAS), an affiliate
of the Haitian Art Appraisal Society, Inc., has been building an
extensive database of Haitian art and artists which will be used for
research and appraisal purposes. We are looking for someone to help
us (volunteer) with MySQL and SQL.  The issues we are experiencing
should not require much time to correct.  If you are able and willing
to assist us, we would appreciate it immensely.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
301-651-6919.  Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Marcel Wah
Executive Director
Haitian Art Education and Appraisal Society (HAEAS)
Phone: 301-651-6919
Web: http://www.haeas.org
Email: marcel.wah@haeas.org

--