28310: 28309: Kawolina: (reply) Fwd: Re: 28269: O'Neill (Ask) Haitian Education System (fwd) Bob Corbett adds: (fwd)

From: kawolina@aol.com

One great book I came across a few years ago
was Haiti: Today and Tomorrow, which
compiled several essays (edited by Valdman).
One excellent paper dealt with the Haitian educational
system.

Bob Corbett adds:  The essay on education in that volume is:

Jacomina P. De Regt "Basic Education in Haiti"

The book is:  HAITI -- TODAY AND TOMORROW.  Foster, Charles R. and Albert
Valdman, eds.  New York:  University Press of America, 1984.

The book is out of print and very difficult to find, but I think I do have
one copy of this book for sale.  But, I'm not even sure it's still here.

Bob Corbett.