28327: Doug Porritt- Sea Container for Haiti Departs May 31, 2006

From: Doug Porritt <doug.porritt@sbcglobal.net>

From: Doug Porritt, Rays of Hope for Haiti

Hi Bob, can you please share this information with the Haiti list.  We
have a sea container going out May 31, and we still have room on the
container for additional items if people are interested.
We cannot ship vehicles, armaments, combustible materials, or any items
for resale.  The purpose of this ministry is to assist non-profit
programs and Haitians of the Diaspora to send supplies to programs and
family members back home in Haiti.  My contact information is listed
below.
Thanks so much and best wishes to you always
Doug Porritt
Executive Director
Rays of Hope for Haiti
Rays of Hope for Haiti wants to focus on your needs for transportation
of supplies quickly and efficient to your partner program or family in
Haiti. Our mission is to be a blessing by helping your work and
ministry.

We are not a just shipping service. We are a ministry.
Rays of Hope for Haiti is committed to the body of Christ in this
ministry of providing the resource necessary to bring supplies from the
United States to humanitarian relief programs working in Haiti, and to
families of Haitians living here in the United States.
We recognize the frustration of NGOs, volunteer groups, and individuals
who want to ship needed supplies to Haiti, but do not know the process.
We are experienced professionals in the shipping business, dedicated to
helping you and your work!
Rays of Hope for Haiti:
*	Has over 30 years of experience in both international shipping
to the Caribbean and ministry outreach specifically to Haiti
*	Knows the shipping regulations as it pertains to Haiti
*	Has a proven and dedicated commitment to its mission and the
support of various Haiti based organizations
*	Provides the customer with minimal paperwork
*	Provides free and unlimited warehousing of supplies at our 446
Grandville Avenue SW (Grand Rapids) location.
*	Networks with some of the best organizations in the business
regarding international shipping
*	Reserves and loads the sea container
*	Handles all the customs declarations and works with the Haitian
government to secure these items out of customs quickly and safely
*	Clears customs in Haiti and provides a safe secure warehouse in
Port au Prince for your program to pick up supplies
*	Offers a delivery service of your supplies to your partner
program in Haiti (additional cost)
Helping people who are helping others
Rays of Hope for Haiti has a special account set up as a scholarship to
assist people and organizations that need to get their supplies to Haiti
but cannot afford the shipping costs.  Your donation, specifically to
the Ray of Hope for Haiti Sea Container Assistance Program will enable
us to bless others with transporting of their supplies.  Donations to
assist other programs ship supplies to Haiti are always needed! All
gifts are tax deductible!
The cost to participate in the sea container ministry is only $5 per
cubic foot.  This covers all charges!

Doug Porritt
Rays of Hope for Haiti
Email: doug.porritt@sbcglobal.net
Telephone: (616) 453-5550
Mobile: (616) 633-4258
1313 Bristol Rd NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504

Rays of Hope for Haiti
Working with you to be a voice of justice, hands to help, and a heart of
love for the people of Haiti

----- End forwarded message -----